Friday, December 21, 2007

I THINK I FINALLY FEEL THE XMAS SPIRIT

I'm returning to being human. I've thawed. Oranges is on a very temporary delay. It'll be mailed next week sometime. Its winter not xmas, so it all fits.

Also, I've left the cult. No Im not talking about my job either! Im hapily at my job. On vacation next week. But yeah, Ive left the cult and yet another piece of myself is free. Liz knows what Im talking about. If you want specifics, feel free to ask.

We had our own Xmas miracle last night.

Are things converging? Possibly. Karma? Not unlikely.

Anyway, be free be safe be kind.

Oh and check this out---IF you are going to insist on playing the part of the intellectual bully, have the smarts to fucking use the spell checker.

I for one am a big fan of "agent provociturs".

Anyone who who fights aint fighting on my behalf, anyone "defending" me using or intimating violence isnt defending me at all. Or you, right?

Check this out---there are no fucking lizard people or devils killing you. There are humans. Humans who have been misled and are confused. They need love. There arent aliens, only greedy lame folks who need love. Their perception is flawed.

We dont need conspiracies, I think evil motivations are really obvious.

So, love and peace and communication and understanding and not being a fucking psycho spazz. Right on!

Happy birthday Jesus.

---Oh one more thing--- the human race is an amalgamation. All things as all things. Limitations are for the limited. Thanks, theres a midnight show as well!

6 comments:

que ferions-nous sans vous pour nous guider? said...

i'm glad you're feeling better, hon.

Richard said...

Thank you dear

Richard said...

By the way, D sent me an email asking if everything is ok. Well yeah, lets just say the tone should be read as someone who is cautiously overjoyed.

Everything wasnt ok, now its getting better.

Mr Bigpants Cock (of the) Walk said...

damn...where's MY xmas card?..ouch

Rich said...

ummm thats cuz i had to get your address, and i was a bit slow on the draw. liz had jackies and d's somehwre, who knows. I never even saw the xmas cards. So yeah, sorry about that

que ferions-nous sans vous pour nous guider? said...

i can give it to you late if you want. i asked rich to get your address and, well, i never got it.