Monday, June 02, 2008



Side one
"Let's Go" (R. Ocasek) – 3:35
"Good Girls Don't" (D. Fieger) – 3:13
"How Do I Make You...?" (B. Steinberg) – 2:23
"Refugee" (T. Petty/M. Campbell) – 3:07
"Frustrated" (D. Fieger/B. Averre) – 2:54
contains an unlisted excerpt from "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" (M. Jagger/K. Richards).

Side two
"Call Me" (D. Harry/G. Moroder) – 3:11
"You May Be Right" (W. M. Joel) – 4:03
"Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (F. Mercury) – 2:39
—this track was extended to – 2:47 on the CD
"My Sharona" (D. Fieger/B. Averre) – 4:03

7 comments:

Mr Bigpants Cock (of the) Walk said...

Jason Lee doesnt seem to have anything to do with this album so Im sure its shit.

Richard said...

it's got nothing on the Chipmunks album of popular movie and tv themes I got back in '82

Deanna said...

Liz, I just started reading Reservation Blues. Now I understand a little more why you love Alexie so much.

que ferions-nous sans vous pour nous guider? said...

i'm not being a cunt when i say this, d, so don't take it like that-- but what do you mean by a little? had you read something else and not liked it? cuz i didn't know you had read anything. that's one book i haven't read yet. i should start reading it with you!

Deanna said...

Well, just based on seeing his talk at Borders with you, I knew I'd like him...so actually reading his work confirms that suspicion. That's all I meant by it.

que ferions-nous sans vous pour nous guider? said...

ohhh, ok. yeah, after we get this crap organized and put away in the basement then i will find the book and start reading it. even though you'll probably be done by then! i have some of his poetry books, too, if you want to borrow them.

Richard said...

Hey Jackie- I'm at work and on AIM. Feel free to join me.