Thursday, August 07, 2008

OFF TO LAME-LAND

Yes, I will be largely inaccessible for the next few days. Wasting my life in a vat of psychological faux-corporate bullshit. IF I call one of you on my cell phone, please answer. Prayers and good wishes are welcome. Also, Liz will be travelling with a bunch of drunk people, so send her some prayers and good wishes. She's a hell of a designated driver.

And just remember "it's not when you say hello, it's when you throw food onthe floor". I think Andrew Jackson or Leonardo DiCaprio said that.

Good Morning!

And I don't even need to say I am having...

2 comments:

que ferions-nous sans vous pour nous guider? said...

good luck, hon. i miss you already. let me know what is the latest time i can call you. and please call my cell with your cell so i don't forget the number.

i love you!

Mr Bigpants Cock (of the) Walk said...

yeah, just dont crack it in half and scribble on it with sharpy markers--at least until the end of the weekend.