Wednesday, October 08, 2008

180 seconds

There was a little spanish flea
A record star he thought he'd be
He heard of singers like Beatles
and The Chipmunks he'd seen on TV
Why not a little spanish flea?

And so he hid
Inside a doggie from madrid
He arrived in the city
Still singin his sweet harmony
As proud as any flea could be

He walked around
As if he owned the town
Humming his pint sized melody
With his guitar he knew he'd be a star
And in his own home town, how proud he'd be

Then all at once he met a man
Who said, "I'll help you if i can"
He listened close to his song
And then he sang right along for you see
He loved that little spanish flea

monday tuesday happy days thrusday friday happy days the weekend comes

you let me touch your butthole with my tounge
thats when i knew you were the one

5 comments:

Deanna said...

McCain: I think pure research and development investment on the part of the United States government is certainly appropriate. I think once it gets into productive stages, that we ought to, obviously, turn it over to the private sector.

By the way, my friends, I know you grow a little weary with this back-and-forth. It was an energy bill on the floor of the Senate loaded down with goodies, billions for the oil companies, and it was sponsored by Bush and Cheney.

You know who voted for it? You might never know. That one. You know who voted against it? Me. I have fought time after time against these pork barrel -- these bills that come to the floor and they have all kinds of goodies and all kinds of things in them for everybody and they buy off the votes.

I vote against them, my friends. I vote against them. But the point is, also, on oil drilling, oil drilling offshore now is vital so that we can bridge the gap. We can bridge the gap between imported oil, which is a national security issue, as well as any other, and it will reduce the price of a barrel of oil, because when people know there's a greater supply, then the cost of that will go down.

That's fundamental economics. We've got to drill offshore, my friends, and we've got to do it now, and we can do it.

And as far as nuclear power is concerned, again, look at the record. Sen. Obama has approved storage and reprocessing of spent nuclear fuel.

Deanna said...

Oh my god, if I coulda taken a shot every time that bastard said "my friends," I'd be dead now.

Referring to a Junior Senator with 15+ years of public service as "that one," though, really got my goose.

Mr Bigpants Cock (of the) Walk said...

spanish flea in the butthole...isnt that a sex act in the tradition of a dirty sanchez or hot lunch?

Mr Bigpants Cock (of the) Walk said...

speaking of...(not really); it all happens at bigsausagepizza.com

"wheres the pizza man already??"

"(ding dong) 'Delivery'"

"Oh thank goodness, Im just famished"

que ferions-nous sans vous pour nous guider? said...

that's why i can't bring myself to watch the debates. i'll probably end up foaming at the mouth with anger.