Friday, August 07, 2009

Farm Sanctuary Walk!

On September 26th, I'm walking in Milwaukee for Farm Sanctuary! Here is the link to my online donation page, if you can give anything for these rescued farm animals I and of course they would be so appreciative!

Here is a link to the donation page:

http://www.firstgiving.com/jaclynkaters

And a link to Farm Sanctuary if you are not familiar with them:

www.farmsanctuary.org/


* I realize none of us have loads of money, but I have donated what I can and hopefully some of you can as well. I really really appreciate it. This is an organization that means a lot to me. Thanks for checking it out!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh cool! Thanks for doing this, Jackie!

liz said...

i'll get to it soon! i promise!

Jackie said...

thanks deanna and thanks liz (in advance)!

: )

Deanna said...

This sounds intriguing.

Deanna said...

Wow. Just wow.