Thursday, July 15, 2010

PITTSBURGH ROAD REPORT PART ONE

Hey Motherfucerks we are WALKIN THE GUTTER to Pittsburgh, and fuck what you heard, this is a FLUXUS reunion, a sequel to CLIT SPANKIN IN '95...so no Liz, no Kate...fuck thats its HARDMOTHERFUKKKINCKORE FLUXXXUS AKKKTION...so that means Jon, Tim, And Rich. So we're totally bustin out the Jolt Cola like its 1995, and makin our sequel movie, and I'm sharing some RUFF/RAW FOOTAGE WITH YOU! Here's a scene that Jon shot just outside Gary, Indiana...THE FLUXUS IS BACK! WE RULE! STRUT THAT ASS, MOTHERFUCKERS...WALK THE GUTTER, WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????????????????



And here's a scene of Tim playing a reporter, and me (I've aged badly, and FUCK I knew I should have gone to the dentist) reflecting on the Clinton years, cuz you know I wrote that one poem about him and shit...



So, move over Lady Blah Blah & Twilight Movies...cuz WEER CUMMIN THRU & WE ONT GIV E A FUKKK ABTOU UUUUUU!

3 comments:

Mr Bigpants Cock (of the) Walk said...

from now on "double rainbow" officially means getting the absolutely best head of yr entire life! "DOUBLE COMPLETE RAINBOW"

liz said...

i concur!

Deanna said...

YES!