1) Starlight Mints
2) Butterscotch hard candy in sunshine yellow tinted wrappers
3) those weird strawberry hard candies in the wrapping paper designed to look like a strawberry, with that gross red syrup inside,
4) Root Beer hard candy shaped like little barrels
5) Brach's tri-coloured square shaped candy, originally chewy- been in the dish for so many years, it's now stale
6) Brach's tube shaped caramel candy with that weird pink glop on the end.
7) ONE Tootsie Roll. Dig all you want, you'll never find another. Remove it, it's magically replaced.
8) Those oval pale green or pale pink things that turn out to to be black licorice in disguise
9) Some Grandmas had circus peanuts in plentiful supply. Not mine, though.
10) Halloween for Grandma doesn't mean fun size Snickers, it means candy corn.
11) Ribbon candy. Another one my Grandmother never, ever had.
12) Werhters originals
13) Nips. I used to work with this horrible, flatulent old woman named Bernie, who sucked on Nips all the live long day.
14) Little lemon wedges w/ jelly-like texture
15) Jimmy Nokes' Grandma had a dish full of just good'n'plenty's. Obviously, she was evil.
special mention) cod liver oil pills
add your own!